Westhof Dental - Dr Hanneli Zondagh
021 913 8401
About Us – Westhof Dental Surgery
Dr Hanneli Zondagh started her private practice in Bellville in February of 2010, after completing her community service as a dentist in Knysna at the Knysna Provincial Hospital in 2009. The practice is situated in the areas of Oudewesthof and Van Riebeeckshof in Bellville, adjacent to Durbanville and a 5 minute drive from Tygervalley Shopping centre.
Dr Zondagh’s client base includes patients from as far as Brackenfell, Kuislriver, Somerset West, Gordons Bay, Stellenbosch, Melkbosstrand, Blouberg and Cape Town City Bowl.
She is registered with the Health Professions Council Of South Africa (HPCSA) and a member of the South African Dental Association (SADA).
• National Higher Diploma Dental Technology (Peninsula Technikon) , 1991
• BChD,( University of the Western Cape), 2008
• Dipl. Oral Surgery 2010 (University of the Western Cape), 2011
• Trevor Adendorff Award( UWC) 2008
• IADR/ Unilever Hatton Divisional Reward 2009 undergraduate research.
• Surgical Principles: Dr Paul Botha 2010.
• Basic Prosthetic Principles: Dr Paul Botha 2012
• Intermediate Implantology: Dr Howard Gluckman ( Implant & Aesthetic Academy) 2015
• Soft Tissue management: Dr Howard Gluckman ( Implant& Aesthetic Academy) 2015
• Use of Botulinum Toxin in Cosmetic Dermatology. ( Dr Alec Nikolic 2012)
• Use of Dermal Fillers in Cosmetic Dermatology ( Dr Alec Nikolic 2012)
Special interest and hobbies:
• adventure motorcycling
Reception and practice management – Christine Kotzé
Christine has 11 years experience as a dental receptionist and dental administration. She is happily married and has 2 grown children. She loves nature and her hobbies include cooking and knitting.
Dental assistant – Irene Jacobs
Irene has been a qualified dental assistant for 26 years and is registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa. Her hobbies include spending time outdoors and jogging.
Contact us today on 021 913 8401
Topic: About Us – Westhof Dental Surgery